Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

On Saturday Taya and I went to the zoo with some of the other girls out here in Chicago and their kids. It was a lot of fun! The zoo is huge so we didn't get to see everything, but we have free passes so I'm sure we'll go a lot more this summer. Taya was so good the whole day and seemed like she was having fun! She likes to yell and make lots of high pitched noises so she kept us all very well entertained.

Has anyone ever seen a giraffe spread it's legs out like this before??? haha I thought it was funny

I hate this picture of myself, but I thought Taya's facial expression was cute!


After a long day at the zoo, Taya was spent!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm so jealous, I LOVE going to the zoo. I feel like a little kid when I go, it's just overly exciting for me! Did Taya even notice the animals?

Ashley said...

No she didn't! There was a dolphin show we went to and I tried to get her excited but she didn't care :)

Krista said...

I just want to reach out and squeeze her.