Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Kiddos

Wow where has the time gone!? Yes it's been forever since I've posted anything. I should be ashamed. Where to begin? ... Guess I'll start with birthdays...
................
Taya turned 4 on September 1st. She LOVES her birthday. Let's be honest, every kid loves their birthday, but this kid talks about her birthday almost every single day of the year. For Christmas she asked Santa for a birthday cake. So yes, she was excited to say the least. I was a little sad we weren't in Utah to throw her a huge 4 year old birthday party :) but we had a good time here and had a little party a few days later.


 She started preschool the middle of August and has loved every minute of it. She sings preschool songs all day long and always hopes for homework! Dodger and I have loved it also :). Whenever I say, "Dodger, let's go pick up Taya" he always says, "no!". That's how well they get along. :)

Dodger turned two on October 22nd and I'll be honest, it was a rough one. Sister had a hard time remembering his presents were HIS presents. :) Taya said the breakfast prayer and blessed that it would be her birthday soon. Dodger REFUSED to take a nap that day so he was a bit ornery all day. We didn't get to celebrate too much (with Cam leaving the next day), but he had fun and LOVED his presents. We even got him to say "happy burtday". 

 He could NOT keep his hands of those cars, or the frosting, hence the scoops out of the front of the cake :) ... Glad he liked it! He's OBSESSED with Cars and asks to watch it every single day.

Happy Birthday to my sweet kids! Love you love you love you!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

If you move back to Utah, I'll throw Taya a birthday party.

Jami said...

I love that face Taya is making with the red plate. She's so cute in the first one and then there's that one. Very well rounded :)