Saturday, June 16, 2012

San Francisco

I just got back from a SOLO trip to San Francisco to see Jami. It was amazing and so nice to have a break for a few days. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, we had an absolute blast! I mostly was just excited to do the things I never get to do ... in peace! :) Call me crazy, but yes, on my solo vacation I planned my dinner meals for the next THREE months (ha), wrote about 10 new posts for my crafty blog, AND read a whole book. Doesn't sound super exciting, but I was thrilled to actually sit down and do it.

Here's a bunch of pictures from my trip...
Our friend, Karalee, lives in San Francisco... she was our tour guide for the day :) ... it was sooo great to see her!!
 Jami checkin' out the donuts... which were AMAZING by the way :)
 Drove past the Full House houses on the way out, but didn't want to get out of the car.
Probably my favorite picture from the trip. Poor Indie in the wind :)

 Thanks again for such a good time, James!! Love you! :)

1 comments:

Jami said...

Oh man, this was the best day of my summer! I wish I could've just kidnapped you and never driven you to the airport!